FINEST QUALITY ACRYLIC MEDIUMS - GEL MEDIUMS
Finest Quality Acrylic Gel Medium
ALL TRI-ART FINEST QUALITY GEL MEDIUMS...
- Use to extend colours and create tints of colours.
- Mix with acrylic colors for impasto glazes, smooth textures, enhanced adhesion and to control gloss factor.
- May be applied on top of a dry layer of paint or mixed in with colors prior to applying to a surface.
- To obtain thick layers it is best to apply multiple thinner coats.
- Maintain good adhesion, flexibility and film integrity. Ideal for thick layer applications, collage and mixed media.
- Made with 100% acrylic emulsion.
NOTE* Always test your products and methods to ensure desired effects prior to applying to a final work.
Select MORE INFORMATION... for available finishes, Gloss Factor, Relative Coverage, Rheology and Poise# of each Gel Medium.
Available In: 250 mL, 500 mL, 1L, 2.3L, 16L
LOW VISCOSITY GEL
Low Viscosity Gel is thick and easy to manipulate. It will hold smooth textures and will extend and add body to liquid acrylic colours. It has all the flexibility and adhesive power of Finest Quality Gel medium with less of the high texture holding capacity...
Gel Medium is in essence, high viscosity paint without pigments. It is capable of holding every texture detail from high peaks to a fingerprint, and stays flexible even in thick applications...
MODELING GEL MEDIUM
An ultra-thick gel capable of holding extreme texture. Best applied with spreading tools, this gel is ideal for collage with heavy objects and creating heavy impasto...
SELF LEVELING GEL
The ideal medium for creating thick, level glazes or string-like extrusions without brush strokes. Honey-like, it flows over areas of inconsistent textures to create a more uniform surface. It is very slow drying and is Best applied with a spreading tool...