FINEST QUALITY ACRYLIC MEDIUMS - LIQUID POLYMERS
ALL POLYMER MEDIUMS...
- May be used to extend volume and maintain the thin, smooth application of Liquid colours or reduce the viscosity of thick format colours.
- Will increase the flow of colours without compromising the acrylic paint film, making them ideal for thin layer applications and fine-detail painting.
- Will maintain good adhesion to surfaces, ideal for mixed media and collage work.
- May be used with Tri-Art acrylic colours in any proportion, for desired tints and transparency.
- May be applied on top of a dry layer of paint or mixed in with colours prior to applying to a surface.
- To obtain thick layers it is best to apply multiple thinner coats.
- Made with 100% acrylic emulsion.
Tri-Art's Polymer Mediums are liquid mediums that appear white when in a wet state and will dry glossy, clear and transparent or with reduced gloss, clarity and transparency depending on their gloss factor.
NOTE* Always test your products and methods to ensure desired effects prior to applying to a final work.
Available Sizes: 120 mL, 250 mL, 500 mL, 1L, 2L 3.78 L, 16L
LOW VISCOSITY POLYMER MEDIUM
Low Viscosity Polymer Medium has a water-like consistency and dries to a permanent, flexible, glossy finish. It is the ultimate medium for producing thin, level layers and fine-detail brush work. It can be tinted in any proportion with High Viscosity Liquid Acrylics or Acrylic Inks to produce luminous glazes or reduce the paint's viscosity.
Polymer Medium is in essence, Tri-Art Liquid Paint without pigment. It will maintain brushstrokes and light textures. It dries to a water permanent, flexible film. It will thin thick-format acrylic paint and increase the flow of colours. It is perfect for detail painting. Polymer Medium is available in three finishes.
Polymer Medium is available in three finishes.Glazing Medium retains very subtle brush marks. It is very thin and free-flowing with good adhesion and flexibility. It's consistency allows for veils of layered colours to be applied and to still maintain a smooth and even surface. Glazing Medium is available in three finishes.